Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Out of Olomouc


Last weekend I attended a meeting that took place in Karlov (= middle of nowhere) in the Czech Republic.



This was my first time to be out of Olomouc since I've come to the town five months ago. I could explore this country a little bit more on the nature side. The weather did not welcome us but I managed to trek the tallest mountain (1491 M) in the Moravia area (eastern part of Czech) all by myself. It was not as exhausting as I thought since I've had some experience in trekking mountains in Japan and the shape is edgy and steep. And it is safe because I was told that there are no hungry bears in this region.


summit


Have a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。