Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trip to Brno Part One

Once again thanks to the everlasting hospitality from my colleagues I had a chance to visit Brno, the second-largest city in the Czech Republic. It took us around an hour and a half to get there by train.



We've had a very startling experience there. Although I've taken quite shocking and explicit photos, I would post photos taken with a customized Infrared camera - Olympus CAMEDIA C-2020Z in this entry.

I bought it three years ago through the YAHOO auction. It cost 5 USD. As I mentioned, it was customized by the previous owner for taking infrared photos only. If you are curious about Infrared photos, please visit this and this.



The weather was beautiful and I like shooting plants with this camera when it's sunny.

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。